Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Those to come

In the supermarket, on the bus, in shopping centres in the restaurants. I see it everywhere. It's a sad sad sight. Not even the Columbine shooting is this sad. I'm not sure if I can shake my head anymore without giving myself a concussion. What am I talking about? People who think they can be parents.

What the hell happened to people? All I see are little twats manipulating and controlling the bigger twats. All pedagogical abilities are entirely absent. What's even worse is how these individuals are convinced that they somehow know better than any other experienced parents, including their own. In what mind is that possible? What kind of cocktail of hard drugs do you have to take to believe that? What arrogance! Just because you knocked someone up or got knocked up by someone. Cunt-gratulations on this rare and special endeavour.


So often I see kids throwing hissy fits in public places, and the parents try to negotiate or reason with the kid. And I stand there looking at this and remember back when I was kid. I couldn't do any of that shit. My parents would give me the “fisheye look”. That look said it all. It was a menace of biblical proportions. Fire and brimstone would rain down upon me right there. I would know this and would cease all cuntic activity that very instant. In fact, I would get looks for doing much less, let alone throwing a fit. Good God, that would be like jumping in front of a train and thinking that I would get away with a scratch. Most of you reading this might be thinking “Oh my God, his parents beat him. That's sad. He's traumatised and doesn't know what he is saying.”. If you are, then from the bottom of my heart, balls to you. Look around you for crying out loud. There's a reason why the world is saturated with supercilious twats. It's because they were never put in their place. They were never told how to behave and treat their elders. So, if you are a parent and I urge you to reflect for a moment... punch that kid in the mouth before it's too late.

No comments: